From:
Randy Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:53:39 -0500
Hello everyone!  I have a couple of exciting announcements to share :-)

1st off, we've had a couple of cancellations so we have a few openings at
the optional dinner party with a few of our speakers.  The openings will
be left to a 1st come, 1st served basis ONLY.  I have ONE seat available
with Bob Church, ONE seat with Dr. Murray, ONE seat with Dr. Purcell, 2
spots with Dr. McNicholas a couple seats with Ann Martin (author of Food
Pets Die For) and we have 8 seats available at regular tables.  Once the
dinner is sold out, there will be NO ROOM for anyone else.  I urge you to
book this now, we have MANY surprises in store for this event and this
will be the ONLY chance you will get to mingle freely with ALL of our
speakers.

Many of you who have booked the conference have chosen not to attend the
dinner.  I urge you to re-think this, there will be NO CHANCE to change
your mind at the hotel, there is limited space.  We only have room for
110 people at the dinner and there are already 90 of you booked to
attend.

Now for our happy announcements :-)

We are pleased to announce that Kim Schilling, Author of Ferrets for
Dummies will be helping to raise money for the Ferret Aid Society (hoping
that our doors are still open) by auctioning off a few autographed copies
of her book at the conference.  Thanks Kim!!!

We are also very pleased to announce that Travis Livieri of Prairie
Wildlife will join us to give a short presentation on the Black Footed
Ferret and the hopeful release of this wonderful animal in Canada next
year.  BUT, the MOST exciting news of all is that along with Travis, we
will have a SUPER special furry guest!

Accompanying Travis, from the Toronto Zoo's Black Footed Ferret breeding
program will be a REAL, live, Black Footed Ferret!!!!  Travis has already
warned me that I'm not allowed to kiss this ferret.  It will be under a
very special glass enclosure with it's very own oxygen system to prevent
it from catching any of our germs :-)  We're all still very excited to
have this very special fuzzy guest at the IFC Ferret Aid conference and
we hope you are too!  Having Travis is just as exciting lol!

Fuzzy hugz to you all!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
Book now, ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html