From:
Rich and Terra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:46:30 -0400
Well thank you for the advise that I received, but unfortunately my Sadie
has passed away.  I finally found someone who would see her in the PM but
he referred me elsewhere and by the time I got her there it was too late.
Sadie held on til 3 PM and finally gave in.  The vet wasn't sure what was
going on.  She wasn't stable enough to do anything with.  We were blessed
to have such a beautiful girl although it was for such a short time.  She
is sadly missed and joyfully remembered.  Thank you all for everything.

Terra