Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 02:08:15 -0600
Oy, vey!  My precious little baby has learned a new trick.  Last night I
was ICQing my new man, and I heard an odd sound from the kitchen downstairs.

So I go down to investigate, and the first thing I notice is a soda can
behind the TV.  I figure it's an empty can from earlier, and I go to pick
it up.  It's full, unopened, and cold.  Further investigation reveals many
cold sodas (about ten) in various hidey-holes around the lower floor.  I go
into the kitchen warily.  The only light comes from the refrigerator door,
which was is open.

I hear a clunk.

I advance upon the fridge with trepidation.  I hear another clunk and watch
as a can of root beer falls out, rolling across the floor to join the other
sodas that are mysteriously upon the kitchen floor.  And inside the
fridge... is a very happy, albeit chilly, ferret, joyfully knocking soda
cans out and hiding them.

How does one ferretproof a refrigerator?  :-)

And in regard to significant others having issues with ferrets...my Dervish
actually helped play matchmaker with me and my beau.   He would drop by all
the time with the guise of visiting my ferret.  Fortuneately, she fell for
him and convinced me to do the same.  The beau is considering getting a
ferret of his own now...since he can't be with Dervish 24 hours a day!

I should put up a personal to find Dervish a special someferret! :-)

-(TX) Meghan and Great-High-Queen-Sheba Dervish the WonderFerret, the
Cutest Ferret in the Whole Wide World ("Energetic single sable sprite with
a penchant for trouble seeks fun-loving hob [color irrelevant] for sleeping
in hammocks and soda theft.  Must tolerate a silly ferret-mom.")