From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 17:46:49 -0400
I am elated that Dr. Mike is taking a pro active approach to marketing
his products which include live animals.

We are very concerned about pet stores that sell animals, in our case
special interest is presented to Ferrets, where these pet stores will
sell to anyone without any quest no their part of qualifying the buyer or
educating a buyer of the needs these or any animal will have to survive
and be healthy.

Dr. Mike, I am in Mechanicsville not a half mile away from the new
Petsmart on Bell Creek Road and will be most pleased to work with the
store to present adequate aged and kept ferrets should that store come
to sell them.  I can send you a phone by separate e-mail if you chose.

Thanks for all your help and interest !

Gordon and Byte-me