From:
Jennifer Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:32:48 EST
I took in a baby ferret (approx. 9 weeks old) yesterday.  I treated a
baby w/ the same thing awhile ago so I am somewhat familiar with it.  I
just wanted to see what everyone else has done for this problem... any
tips, no-no's, advice, etc.  Anything would be appreciated.

He is doing fairly well so far, it little skinny, but nothing drastic...
fairly decent stools, eating and drinking, playing, etc... his bum is
just a sore.  We are keeping it as clean as possible..

Please send emails to [log in to unmask]  Thank You!

Jennifer