From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:11:08 GMT
Hi Everyone-

I have a question about how dangerous a Sofa/Loveseat is to ferrets?
Lately, I have limited "ferret free time" to my bedroom and it seems they
are getting BORED with that area (i.e. - finding new and improved ways to
get on top of dressers, climb the blinds, etc)

I didn't like them climbing inside the couch, but I am finding they might
be better off to wander around in a new area.  The Sofa an Loveseat are not
recliners, they don't have beds in them - they are pretty much hollow.
Other than checking cushions before sitting down, are there other
concerns???  I would greatly appreciate any stories, good or bad about
Couch crawling (inside the couch)...thanks everyone.

Thanks,
Stephanie, Chimi (Who can jump from the bed to the blinds) and
Pepe(Who can leap tall buildings in a single bound)