Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:11:55 CST
I just caught a glimpse of this commercial last night.  It is by Miller
Lite, and is one of those commercials by DICK.  It is a blonde, my husbands
drooling and hooting is what caught my attention.  She is wearing a tiny
outfit, smaller than my swimsuit.  I think that she is a cheerleader.  In
her g-string or whatever, coming out the front, was a DEW ferret.  Really
cute, except the location could have been better in my opinion, then again
my husband certainly saw it there.  That makes two beer companies paying
attention to ferrets.

Regina Barrett