From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:05:22 -0400
Hello all you happy people.

Someone posted about 8in1 being sold at Wal*Mart.  My local Wal*Mart sells
this food in a small box, next to the hamster food/rat/gerbil/BIRD food.
This is called Ferret Premium Diet or something like that.  I hope that this
is NOT the ferret food that most people are talking about when the mention
8in1.  They (8in1) sell a product called 8in1 Ferret UltraBlend, in a 20
pound bag for something like $35.  this has the proper mixture of Protiens
and fat at 35% Protien, and I don't recall the fat content.  I used to throw
away the bags and keep it in a sealed container, so I can't look it up.  I
saw this, and as soon as I get a chance, I am going to ask them not to carry
that version.

You can tell right away that this is a strange food, it doesn't share the
same colors and graphics as the other 8in1 Ferret Products (Ferrettone,
Shampoo, Treats...)

I am not saying that this is the wrong food for older ferrets thow, and I
also do not work for 8in1.  Although, I looked around the house and found
out that I should with all of their stuff that I buy.<G>

Lates -
  Steve