Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 21:31:11 -0600
>From:    Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Murdered ferrets
>This bloke is a nutter and needs psychiatric help before he starts these
>tricks on children or old folks or someone else who will be helpless...

I have to disagree with you.  The scum that did this is mad( not capable of
functioning in a free society or by the rules of said society) and should be
put down before he can kill and torture again.  I would prefer he be killed
by the same method he used on the ferrets

Elwin Bullard
Ferrets: Ootz, Possum, Doris and eternally Winnie
Sugar gliders: Myra and Myron
http://home1.gte.net/bounty
http://home1.gte.net/bounty/cemetary1.htm

[Moderator's note: I know many people share your view, but please let's keep
the topics focused on how we can help -- this strays a little bit into
social commentary territory and I'd rather not start debating the death
penalty on a ferret list ;-) BIG]