Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:16:16 -0700
In one week I leave for Europe, so all you Europeans need to drop me a
line if you want me to visit you.

I will be in the following countries for sure: The Netherlands, Belgium,
Denmark, Germany, Italy, Austria, France, Spain, England, Scotland,
Poland, and Morocco.  Don't worry about where you live too much; recall
I drive all over the USA, and all of Germany could be dropped into Texas.
I'll just take the rail as close as I can, and we can work it out from
there.  I hope that last statement isn't seen by Ashcroft, or I might be
accused of trying to flatten the president.

On Monday, I'll draw up the final list and let everyone know the
schedule.  If you have already asked me to stop, please do so again to
make sure I didn't miss anyone.  Oh, yes, I'll need contact names, phone
numbers, and addresses.

Don't plan that I'll be able to regularly check email, so respond
promptly.

Bob C: [log in to unmask]