From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:32:00 -0500
Hi Angie,
Don't let your "so called friend" tell you that.  That is just what she
was raised to believe and in her "reality" it is so.  In my reality living
with animals my whole life I know they have a soul and do go to "heaven".
When life was given to each living thing by our great Spirit....he/she
breathed life into each and everyone life....no animal or human was
seperated but created as one...we are all part of Spirit right down to
the living microbe....so who is to say what has a soul and what does
not... take comfort that all life returns to life....

Love & angel hugs
Debbie