From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:35:01 -0500
Hi!  Ijust wanted to say that May went for a walk yesterday.  It was kinda
nice out, so we took her to the store.  The man let her walk around on the
floor, on her leash of course!  She had fun.  Mostly she was taking me for
a walk.  But when I was holding her, she squirmed out of her harness!  We
quickly tightned it alittle, and but her back in it.  Does this happen to
anyone else.  I think I have the Marshal Farms harness with a small black
clips/ snaps.

How tight are they supposed to be?  I don't want to make it too tight, but
I don't want her squirming out while she's walking.

Rachel