From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:21:34 -0800
::POOF::

*Enters A small sable kit named noodles war dancing into the room*

*A silver mitt named mojo shortly follows*

Mojo: Dook! hi noodles! DOOK! what's new?

Noodles: Hey Mojo, I heard that there's going to be a raffle for some
starch peanuts!:

:DOOK! DOOK!:

Mojo: Really?  When?

Noodles: It starts This FRIDAY!!  and pawpaw already got 4 tickets!!

(Noodles puffs up her tail and clumsily war dances out of the room bumping
into things)

Mojo: .oO(Gee!  I hope my mommy gets me a wrastle ticket!)

Greetings fellow ferret Lovers.  During my observing of daily posts, I
noticed that a few of you are looking for Starch Peanuts for your ferrets
to play in.  I know that the Wonderful afghan raffle is going on right
now, and a few of you did not get that beautiful afghan.  After talking
it over with some fellow FML'ers, I have finally gotten together how to
do the starch peanut raffle.  I am splitting the two huge boxesthat i got
into 4 smaller ones, and doing like a first, second, third, and runner up
boxes, with first place being the biggest box.(some boxes will contain
extra prizes!!) someone already offered to donate $5!  WOW!!

Tickets will go for :

$1 per ticket
$5 gets you 6 tickets
$10 gets you 12

This is how the raffle will go:
I will print out numbers for the tickets.  ...then put them in a hat and
mix them around...then draw 4 numbers, and post the numbers on the FML,
then verify the addresses, ship the money to sos, then ship out the starch
peanuts!  So, If you love your ferrets, and know they have to have the
best toy in the world, why not get a raffle ticket, and help out their
fellow ferrets in need with the S.O.S.!

If you would like to donate $ to SOS, and get a raffle ticket(s) for some
REALLY COOL STARCH PEANUTS please send a check or money order made out to
SOS or Support Our Shelters to the following address:

V. Wahoski
1002 8th Ave SW
Decatur, Al 35601

The cut off date for getting raffle tickets will be APRIL 15TH!  EVERY
PENNY WILL GO TO SOS!!!  (I will be paying for the shipment of the
peanuts out of my own pocket)

GOOD LUCK!!!

feel free to email me with any questions!!

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*