Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:02:54 EST
First of all... Kristine is not attacking Troy Lynn.  People need to read
what is going on here instead of assuming something.  Kristine was merely
defending someone she personally knows based on the truth.  People tend
to post things here without knowing the full truth of the matter which
therefore leads to people getting upset and needless battles or
arguements between shelters and ferret folks.  Everyone reads something,
gets upset and then post without hesitation because we are humans and
are upset or angry.  Chris Mathis, Kristine Lunny, Barb, Troy Lynn, Lisa
Leidg, Alica, Neen and countless others do their best with the situation
at hand.  The shelters in Oregon like any other help each other out.
The network is a good thing (simply meaning it's logical to transport
overloaded shelters at times of need to those within the network because
they are close and know each other personally.  There is absolutly
nothing wrong with that.  I know Kristine, I've had a email or two with
Troy Lynn and know that they are both great people who like us get upset
and maybe type too fast when they are.  They are both level headed,
wonderful shelter moms along with several others.  I will defend all
those who deserve defending, Kristine, Chris, Lisa, Troy Lynn and all
from the likes of "those" who also jump before they think and also
"those" that don't deserve it.  God everyone needs to simply have a cup
of java and a long breath to clear their heads before they post and the
FML would be a much nicer place to visit again.  Kristine, I love ya
sweetie, there is no one that deserves the support of the community more
than you for all you do.  Chris you are doing a wonderful job with all
you have on your plate, that's a fact.  Troy Lynn, you too!  Ya'll are
the best out there..  please support each other.

Leanne and Da Fuzz