From:
Karen Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 21:04:28 -0500
Byron,

Ever since I saw recycled newspaper litter at my grocery store I have been
buying it for my little guys.  The brand they carry is called Nature Fresh.
It seems to be going over quite well here in MO, because I always see
coupons for it in the local newspaper and lots of it on the shelf.  I really
like it because it absorbs better than any other litter I've tried and it
neutralizes the odor instead of covering it up.  It's also less dusty when I
pour it out.  My fuzzies seem to like it.  I haven't had any problems.
Please let me know if you get any more info about the ink being harmful to
pets.  Both of my ferrets definetly know their names (and all the crazy
variations of them).  They usually come out of hiding when I call them, but
sometimes I have to shake the food container.  Petey responded to his name
when I got him, but he belonged to someone else originally.  We got Disco as
baby but within about 2 months she came when called too.  My jealous puppy
dog, Hobbes will also come when called Petey, Disco, Hobbes, or anything
else!

Karen and the Zoo.