From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 02:29:16 -0000
More of the ferret-lovers' obsession with poop:

Marie Schatz ([log in to unmask]) and I both have ferrets with
very, very skinny poops, though neither ferret seems to be suffering.  Could
the vets and/or experienced pet owners tell us what other possible causes
there could be besides a blockage?  Should they go for tests even when they
act fine?  Is there anything else we should look for (or obsess about)?

Thanks!
Judith and Kermit, the big guy with the little poop