Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:19:39 -0400
I've been giving Rocky oral melatonin since Jan.  after he lost some fur
on his tail, even though I didn't know for sure whether or not he has
adrenal disease.  I have heard that giving melatonin can throw off the
results of the Tenn.  Hormone Panel.  So I would like to stop the
melatonin before having the blood test.

Does anyone know how long it would take for the melatonin to be out of
his system so as not to affect the hormone levels that are tested by the
Tenn.  Panel?

Please email me ASAP because I have already made an appt with the vet,
but I can change it today.

Thanks,
Shron