From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:00:12 -0500
This will be your last opportunity to find out the most closely guarded
secret on the Internet: Bill Gruber's middle name!

Valuable prizes will be awarded: a beautiful hand-crocheted ferret afghan,
delightfully scented ferret soaps, and a $25 gift certificate to the Ferret
Store for the biggest donor.  Finally a yet-to-be disclosed prize awarded
by the secretive BIG himself!

To find out his middle name, send a donation by Feb 5 in any amount to the
FML Support Our Shelters fund. Checks should be made out to:
    Judith White, dba Support Our Shelters
and mailed to:
    Judith White
    1236 Belfield Avenue
    Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

As soon as you have put the check in the mail, email me at
[log in to unmask] and I will email you his middle name.  You must
have your check in the mail by Feb 5.  You must agree not to divulge this
name to others to protect its value.

If you fudge on the rules, FLO agents will leave little fudge presents for
you.  They may be practicing already!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH