Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:55:24 -0400
>The most realistic solution I've heard, is to suggest that the person
>supply financial support for the animal they're discarding, until such
>time as a new "forever home" can be found."

I mention this every time I cannot bite my tongue any longer.

I do not have a problem with people looking to place their furkids
through the FML.  I DO have a problem with people coming on the list and
SELLING their kids.

If you have read this list just once you know shelters are over crowded,
vet bills are being paid out of shelters moms and dads pockets, people
are doing their best on the FML to help raise funds to help with these
disposable kids.

I not only resent people selling their kids but not taking responsibility
for their health and welfare.  I do believe they are obligated to
financially support that kid until it is no longer necessary.

OK, I am stepping down from my soap box with dignity.....(crash, bang,
splatttt) and brushing myself off to go back to discuss once again with
Toby the Trailblazer why we are not going out in over 100 degrees with
humidity and it is NOT because I cannot get the door open and need a hole
dug underneath!

Lynda
Toby the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep

Hey Mom....all Canucks belong to da Kouri Klub right??  I don't know Toby
maybe we should track em down?