Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:38:11 -0400
To my amusement, Dervish took an IMMENSE flying leap and not only landed
SMACK DAB ON MISTY'S HEAD, but also managed to tip over a full glass of
water onto her.  I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.  Misty woke up
with a screech, and by that time Dervish was safely in a hidey-hole.  Misty
didn't even know what hit her!

GO DERVISH!!! :>)

Meghan, I must admit that I have had roommates and friends of roommates who
gave me the same problems.  As I was reading your post, I was getting very
very upset.  I have always told my roommates that I don't care what they do
or who comes over, but my ferrets MUST come first.  Needless to say, I have
gotten into some pretty heated arguments on the subject.

So I was close to fuming when I was reading your post about Misty, until
Dervish came in and took care of the problem.  I know it may be unkind of
me to side against Misty in this way, but, God forgive me, I just can't
help myself.  GO DERVISH GO!

Please don't ever be shy about taking up for your little buddy.  Give
Dervish some love from me.

Britta (human)
Yoshi, Tie, Quincey, Kelsey, and Little One (varmits)