Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:33:21 EDT
I come to you aksing for a wonderful friend who has just helped her baby
to cross over.Most of you know this lady too.It's Lynn McFarlane.

Lynn,had adopted her Scoots which had come from here.She broke Scoots
from the bad biting,(with lots of love)but Scoots would get Lynn's feet
every morning as soon as they hit the floor,with Scoots wanting her snack
THEN,not later.As soon as she got her snack,she was fine.

Lynn is missing Scoots badly.She loved that girl.As she does with all her
babies.I know that Scoots went to the Bridge knowing how very cherished
she was,what true love is.

Scoots has 3 old cagemates at the Bridge,waiting to be reunited with
her.Harriett & Tigger,Trouble.Can you please see that they find up each
other?And some from Lynn's place as well?

Thank You,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http:fuzzyslave.tripod.com