From:
Lynda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 13:54:03 -0500
This is a plea for help!  As was previously mentioned on the FML last week,
2 ferrets belonging to Larry Fortensky, Liz Taylor's ex, were confiscated in
Hemmit, Cal., in late August.  They were subsequently turned over to the
CFG, and we all know what that means.  The National Enquirer printed the
story and, with their considerable influence, might be good ones to write to
about the CFG and what will happen.  Publicity is probably our greatest
weapon at this time if we want to save these little ones!!

I have emailed the National Enquirer and hope everyone on the list will do
the same--ASAP.  Their address is <[log in to unmask]>

Please, let's flood their mailbox by early Monday!!

Lynda 8] and the ten terrors, who are living in a ferret-free state,
thank goodness!!