Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:51:01 -0500
Hi BridgeGreeters: Please be on the look out for a very beautiful,
hellacious black sable jill who earned her wings on Mon. the 31 Jan.
Her name is derValkerie-mommy derV.

derV will be coming across the Bridge with her pink jingle ball and
soft fuzzy leopard blankee. She'll be easy to spot; she has the bearing
of the Queen that she is.

Be careful that the greeters don't trip over her girl friends, E.V.
and Tasir, as they will be flying past to meet her. Her beloved son
Tir n nOg will also be waiting for her. Mommy derV will be like a
heat-seeking missile looking for her 4 babeez that she lost in
childbirth. derV was a Great mommy, a fun companion and really sweet
with other ferrets. She also loved her Tone!

derV will share her toys but maybe you should warn the fertys that
don't know what the potty box is for.. she WILL pick them up and put
them in the litter pans { size of ferret-not a problem }.. she's always
been very anal about that. derV likes her areas clean.

We love derV to pieces and miss her something awful, our hearts will be
broken untill we meet again.

Thank You in advance for helping our derVish, she's a blast, you'll all
have fun with her!