Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:58:36 -0800
Hello to all,

My baby had a trauamtic experience.  My vet wanted to get a glucose
level, but had SUCHHHH a hard time getting blood out of her neck or leg.
I felt so bad for her, as did he.  He broke one needle and on the last
try he FINALLY got some blood out of her neck.  He apologized too, but
thankfully, her blood glucose level was 83 (which is very good, also the
year of my birthday hehe.) She wasn't very happy coming home, she really
didn't want me to touch her.  I think the her Pred kept her from having
her spleen operated on.  I only have to give her 1/2 tablet for 3 more
days on an every other day basis and then we are done.  But Dr. Schnack
said that she looks like she's feeling much better and her stomach/spleen
is no longer as big/hard as it first was.  I can't help but love this man
he's great and told me that if I had ANY questions or ANY concerns for me
not to bother calling him or coming back.

Now on the not paying the vet bills.  That truly is tragic, I'm very
happy the way my vet has reacted, they haven't even asked me for payment
yet, but they KNOW to trust me.  So I called them today and let them know
that if they could have it added up for everything that I will come in
and pay it on Friday.  I can see that people want to get their animals
help and treatment and that some cannot pay it right away.  But to sneak
out and do stuff like that is just ridiculos.  Also my parents' fuzzie
who had spleen surgery 11 days ago got out her stiches last night.  She's
still not the most active thing, but she's just taking her time healing
and we can live with that.  Well, still kinda sick so I'm gonna go lay
down for a bit.  My prayers are with all who have sick, lost or angeled
fuzzies.

Alison~Grizzly, Brandy, George, and Tazz.