From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:12:30 -0800
Due to the popularity of the 'You're an Angel' project, SOS is pleased to
announce the program will continue!  Several people wrote asking if it
was too late to get Angels pins - there was someone special they wanted
to get one for and things were so hectic over the holidays, they didn't
get to it.

Since over 80 pins were sent out for Christmas, SOS decided to continue
this program.  They are many, many Angels out there and the Angel Program
is a great way to thank them for all they do and help out shelter ferrets
at the same time!

The only change to the program is there will no longer be pins.  Pins
required extra postage and did not fit easily into the envelopes.  We
have decided to go with Angel Charms instead and this will allow us to
change types of charms several times a year.

I will take orders for new Angels for the rest of the month.  If there is
someone special out there that you would like to thank, please consider
the SOS Angel Program.  For complete details, please visit:

  http://www.supportourshelters.org/angel.html

Last day to order the Angel Charm will be March 1st and charms will be
sent out March 4th.

If you have any questions - please let me know!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters