Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 15:31:12 -0700
Hi all -

I've come to the sad conclusion that we just weren't financially prepared
for a fuzzy group this size, especially with a large percentage of them
being older.  I have 3 ferrets that need to go in for veterinary care at
present and not a very large pool of money to play with.  (2 adrenal
surgeries & 1 that is just getting old and is too thin for comfort)

The best solution that I have reached is to find homes for some of our
younger ferrets.  All are completely healthy and are up to date on shots.
I'm asking nothing for them except that they all be placed in good homes.

The Washington State Ferret Rescue & Shelter has very nicely posted a
chart of all the adoptables:
http://washingtonferret.org/megan-chart.html
Pictures & bios are all available off my site:
http://www.furrylogic.org/furo

Tonic, Ozzy, Gizmo, Dook, Vanilla & Orion will remain in our possession
as they are the oldest of the group.  Baloo will probably stay with us as
well, since he is very frightened of humans and would need an extremely
patient owner.  He still draws blood from time to time and I've been
working with him for over a year with minimal success.

We're in Everett, WA - about 25 mins North of Seattle.

Please contact me if you have any interest.

Megan