From:
Jeanie Beline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:13:51 -0500
Hello Ferret lover!

My name is Jeanie Beline and I am artist/small business owner of
WILDLIFE FROM SCRATCH in Geneva, FL.

Just wanted to let introduce myself to you and let you know I am
starting a new line of jewelry with my artwork. Lightweight and
comfortable earrings and necklaces are available in over 50 designs.
but wanted to show you the two ferret designs now available. New ferret
designs will be added later. Please contact me via e mail if you are
interested in purchasing these and I will follow up with you quickly.

Thanks for looking . I hope you become one of my first customers for
my new art jewelry line.

Jeanie Beline
WILDLIFE FROM SCRATCH
www.wildlifefromscratch.com