Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:43:37 -0800
It was a normal day, doing my volunteer work at a PFSN Shelter when "THEY"
arrived !  The strangest ferrets I have seen.  They looked kinda normal -
Silver, Albino, Sable.  But they were so different.  When I petted one it
started to purr and move it's head.  That's when the truth came out !!

The SCOOZIE FERRETS ARE HERE !  The "Furr-tual", interactive pets have
arrived at the Oregon Ferret Shelter !  In time for Christmas and in time
for the PFSN Holiday Party on Saturday, December 16th.

For those who can't make the party, mail orders will be available.  Prices
appx:
Mini Scoozie ferret - $10.00 & $3.20 SH
Large Scoozie ferret - $35.00 & $5.80 SH

The large Scoozie is interactive and in addition to the sounds of sneezes,
purrs, etc also moves it's head and tail.  The Mini Scoozie only makes
sounds.  Both are adorable and should delight any collector of ferret
realted items.

Also available are Derby D.  Ferret stuffed ferrets.  Appx 18" long and
very ferrety looking.  Price appx $18.00 & $5.80 SH.

Pictures and order information will be on the Oregon Ferret Shelter
Website: WWW.OREGONFERRETSHELTER.COM
as of Monday !!!

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~