Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 09:22:58 EDT
I awoke to nips and nuzzles before my alarm clock went off this holiday
day.  6 a.m. must be the time to arise.  And so I do.  I clean up the
outdoor mess from last nights home invaders, go down to feed the fish and
large birds, sprinkle peanuts all over the lawn for the frisky squirrels,
and begin to gather food and water bowls, and clean litter, and throw out
poopie newspapers.

Lovely follows me everywhere I go and backs up in every single corner of
every room to pretend and poop.  Then he comes running to me, and I gather
him up in my hands for praise and kisses.  This is truly a heart warming
way to begin the morning.

I am still in fuzzy heaven over how adorable Lovely is while syringe
feeding a couple of old deaf monkeys when I hear a crash.  I do not hear a
cry, and I think I have everything of value out of harms way.  If I stop
the feedings, these sick babies will slink off somewhere and not get their
proper nutrition.  Tough call.  But I decide to continue the feedings.

By the time I make it to the kitchen: I have a major flower spill before
me.  My 4 day old frog vase marked down from over $50.=and the last one at
the store is cracked.  Water streams everywhere.  My $32 flower arrangement
I purchased as I have guests coming over ???

Every flower is torn to ribbons.  Nothing remains to salvage.  Not a pedal
remains on a flower.  They are strewn every which way.  I hear a rustle and
there is Lovely lying on his delicate silken back in the garbage can filled
with stinky wet newspapers--giving himself a bathe!!!!!!!  He paused to
look up and smile.  Great morning mom.

I cleaned up the worst of the mess, and started adding kitty litter to
the pans that needed more fresh litter .  Lovely and Sunny came behind me-
digging out the litter, and wrestling in it: litter flew everywhere and
scattered all over the floors.  I am trying a new litter for the cats.  It
appears to be a constant sourse of amusement to the monkeys.

You wonder why my vacume only lasts a year at best?
PPLlleeeaasssssse

And I am smiling as I type this. Who made these clowns?
And I smile bigger: my Lord made these clowns.
Who loves these clowns?  Heart flip-flop.
I love these clowns.

And there-just now-came Sunny for an uppy kiss.  Then down to squeak and
run.  A russtle from beneath me.  No,no--a ferret in my drawer.  I open it
all the way.No, no, no.

Chewy comes up to say helloo, then back down to the drawer beneath..
Poopies and yellow stuff lie on my papers in my drawer.  Good gravy.

And thus begins my holiday with the magical monkeys.

Lisette