From:
Lorene Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 15:20:46 -0600
I was reading a book I got as a child, and it had a section on ferrets...
it said that they should be few raw meat at all times, and that ferrets
should be constantly handled to keep them tame. The author theorized that
if a ferret lived long enough to breed in the wild, it could breed with a
wild polecat with little difficulty. The author did, however, say that he
had never seen a tame ferret suddenly attack, and he had trust in them as
good pets. It's weird to read info of years ago. :) This was early 70's,
written by a vet in England.