From:
"March, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 12:36:00 -0800
We've started to have some fairly cold nights in the SF Bay Area lately;
fortunately little Hairy Crumb has quit with the "lick lick CHOMP" sequence
on the backs of my knees.  Having the guys as bedmates isn't generally a
problem...until two nights ago.

3:27am the entire bed erupts in total chaos.  The guys had picked the *one*
warm spot in the entire house to hold one of their epic World Weasel
Wrestling Federation matches.

Right on top of, around, under and through my legs.

Little maniacs.  "Go back to sleep, you crazy boogers!"

Sigh.  Gotta love 'em.