From:
FerretsFirst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:20:51 -0500
I would like to send my sincere appreciation to Melissa and her Bunch,
to Berg, to the Mosha, Bobo, Skippy, Chloe and Lily Gang, to Melanie
and the Brody, Jake, Oy! and shelter kids bunch, to Kathleen, to Missy
and her 10 babies, to Amy and Skittles, and to Michelle P. Thank you
for sharing your poems, your thoughts and your blessings with me. I
was truly touched by all the cards and by your obvious love for these
unique and wonderful creatures. It is also wonderful to be appreciated
for the services I provide.

I wish I could send each of you a Thank You card but time is a premium.
I can only hope all of you read the FML or will pass the message along
if you recognize someone.

Your cards and caring help to make it all worthwhile.

Thank you so much,
Robin

FerretsFirst, a Rescue and an Attitude