Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 00:52:28 -0700
> From:    Kim <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re Mistys last words
>
> ...your minds are closed because you want to IMPOSE your ideals upon
>other pet and ferret owners. It matters not, to me, what you FEEL - but
>that you want to create LAWS that force your views upon other people
>that do NOT think or "feel" as you do.

Very well put Kim! I agree with you 100%

One other thing to add, if I may. I have always fed **live** mice to
my ferrets, if they take them. (My last two were too old and would not
accept a live muse except as a toy) Ferrets are very intelligent and
I believe giving them a live mouse to stalk and kill helps keep those
little minds active and sharp, and I believe it is one of the reasons
that I have been blessed with long lived ferrets...many averaging over
10 years. (Makes no difference if they are MF, Path, CDC, Hagen, or
unknown breeders either)

MC, The Rude One