From:
ROBERT ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:21:00 -0800
I fairly certain no one here condones mistreatment of animals and
surely conditions in that "ferret mill" are detestable and action is
certainly needed. I have however, noticed PetSmart and Petco being used
interchangably in recent posts.Which is it? Or both? PetSmart in my
area does not sell ferrets.Also, they have been very supportive of
the shelters, doing outreach, adoptathons and fundraising events. As
a shelter volunteer, I think I've seen every square inch of the local
PetSmart, and I've never seen any evidance of any of the conditions
that have been described on the FML. Are we talking abut the same
company?

Bob Adams