From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 16:12:28 -0700
Hi All,

I just had a small brainstorm here I think.  I love the thought of lots of
small bashes around the country and all of a sudden I remembered that Nampa,
Idaho (a 15 minute drive from Boise) is building the 2nd largest Amusement
Park in the country!!!!!  I have to double check on when it will be
completed but I would almost bet money (if I had any) that it will be done
well in time for the FML 10th Bash.  So what do all of you in Oregon,
Nevada, California etc...  outlieing states, think of coming to Boise for a
bash of our own???  We could have a real blast at the new Amusement Park
which will nearly rival Disney World and Disneyland from what I hear and we
have several large beautiful parks to take our fuzzy's to.  I could call
around to hotel/motels to get the cheapest rates for groups to stay.  We are
not too expensive around here and food is easy and cheap to get too.  Let me
know all you westerners what you think of this.  I just sent to join the FML
10th list and will continue this there.  I know we can find someone with a
Video Camera to do the tapes of all of us to have taken to the Biggie in
Orlando if that is where it ends up.  PAW PAW COME TO IDAHO!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!

THANKS!!!!!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *