From:
Barb Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 13:20:10 -0700
Yo, yourself Petey TPO

Eben dough I tried, I don'ts hab da glands any more, mom says.  If I
knowed what dat gurl was gunna do, Ida brought my nemesis (I tink dat's
kinda like a bodyguard), Mama Mary along.  She's still got the big guns.
But, even dough I couldn't poof, I did da next best ting: I pooped her!
So I is a faithful TPO member, an proud ob it.  Dough I don't tink she
preciated it, she did praise it to da vet.  She said dat it was runny,
an stinky.  Da best!

Den dey gabe me dat stuff ta plug me up, and it really did da job.  But
my tummy did feel better and even dough I was gunna fake it (bein' sick)
ta get more sympathy, but mom and dad came home earlier dan I spected an
caught me eatin'.  Well, dere was nuttin to do but carry on, sides I was
hungry by den!

An tanks fur askin.  I is feeling much better.  Guess I won't grab any
more ob dose raspberries.  Did taste good dough.

Poop
Kaptin Nemo ob da Naughtless, TPO