From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 19:55:12 -0500
Hi!!

Age: I agree with the people who said age doesn't matter, its maturity.  I
am only 16, I have to take complete care of my animals, w/ the exception of
some of the dog bills.

I dont think younger people should be 'discrimnated' against becouse of age.
It's really annoying.  The pet store where I got one of my ferrets treated
me like a 2 yr old, I am also boycotting that store but not for that reason.
Even one of our vets does.  Age really doesnt matter.

Games: When I am mad, or in a weird mood, I like to sing Pop goes the Weasle
to them.  Start out singing it softly, and make weasle a little louder and
longer, then shout pop goes the weasle and they take off running from you.
It's as if they know what you are saying.  Then you follow them sing it, and
attack them when you say Pop.

???: I have a ferret that is suppose to be a Marshall Farms, but she has no
tatoos.  She doesn't seem as healthy as the rest (appearence wise) her hips
are really boney and small.  From the shoulder up she looks fine, but then
everything narrows.  Its hard to explain, she looks like a rat.  The
question is , is she a MF ferret, or was I lied too??