From:
Jennifer McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:04:38 -0800
>Heres my problem...My babies' nails are getting longer and longer and
>its starting to affect their walking and playing...im sure its quite
>uncomfortable for them to have such long nails...every time i try
>clipping them they pull away or scratch really roughly..
>
>Does anyone know of a way to easily clip their nails?

Ok.  Here's what I do.  If you rub a little feritone or peanut butter on
their bellies, they'll be so busy licking it off, they won't even notice
you clipping their nails.  One thing you need to know though, is when
clipping their nails, there is a red line on the underside of the nail.
This is called the quick.  Whatever you do, try not to cut below this
line, as their nail will begin to bleed.  Just keep a little antibiotic
cream and some gauze close at hand when you do this job.  Hope this helps.

Jenne, Dink, Squiggles, Cupid, Roo-Bear, Raea, Stinkey, Callie Stubby and
Anyah (cats), Paco (dog), Angelo (iguana), and Greg, my hubby.

Visit http://www.greg.fultz.com Today!!