From:
Michelle Renee Fregeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 13:46:37 -0700
Hi everybody!  I'm new to this stuff, I've only had my subsription for a
little over one week.  Well, I think its great how much everyone loves their
carpet monsters.  We, my SO and I, just got a baby two months ago.  Her name
is Skeeter.  Yet, we don't know what color to call her.  She has white hair
close to her body but it gets brown (kinda like a halo).  Her tail is
brownish and she doesn't have much of a mask, does anyone know what color
she is?

Also, is there anyone that knows of a club or shelter in the Tucson, Az
area?  I want to get another little rugrat but would like to save one that
needs a home than go to a pet store this time.

Is baby food bad?  I give her some almost every day.  All the books I've
read say that just about everything I eat she can eat.I figure if its good
for human babies it would be OK for my Skeet.  We tryed hot dogs once and
she had an allergic reaction or something, her eyes got all watery, so we
aren't giving her those anymore.

        Michelle, Tim, and Skeeter("stand still so I can bite your
                                                instep!")