From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:32:46 -0500
Hi All!  When I needed to create a couple of cage ramps for an elderly
ferret a few years ago (for a Super Pet cage) I went to the local pet
supply store & bought some extra large/long bird/parrot ladders.  When I
acquired my current baby (Kira) I went to Meijer (Kmart or Target proably
carry similar items) & bought a couple soccer/hockey socks & covered each
ladder to create ramp without worrying about ferty feet falling thru as
they are racing through the cage (the elderly ferty girl did not run
anywhere, but Kira is like lightning) Hope this suggestion helps!

Jacci C. (and Kira the wonder-fert)