Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:27:19 -0500
Sukie,

I never got a chance to thank you for all your help with Tayna, the
diabetic ferret with adrenal problems.  I forwarded everything you sent to
me on to her owner in Alabama.  She was thinking about calling Dr Weiss,
but I'm not sure what will happen.  She is in vet school at Auburn
University so I am confident that she will find the best care for her
ferret.

Thank you again for everything you did for us.  I was astounded by all the
replies I got from vets because of your intervention.  I am still astounded
that there is someone in this world who cares enough to step in like you
did.  This world needs more people like you.

Thanks again,
Britta