From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 06:16:34 -0700
Seeking donations of items for a Special November Raffle for ADV...

Ms Anonymous and kat and SOS are seeking "special" donations for our
November Raffle...

This raffle [Ms. Anonymous's request] will be for the benefit of the ADV+
Shelters...we are timing the end of it so that the shelters can get the
donations before Christmas and also so that IF the winners wanted to
share any of the prizes with any of the Giving Tree kids...either the ADV
Giving Tree or the Shelter Giving Tree...you will receive them in time
for that...

so..items we are looking for...leaning towards a Christmas Theme... fun
stuff for the ferrets...toys...treats...cuddly stuff...etc... Christmas-y
things...for the ferrets and/or the mommys and daddys... Christmas-y
Ferret Gift cards..or a stamp...just special stuff you might want to send
for this special occasion... "A Special Christmas for ADV Ferrets"

we plan on having at least a 1st...2nd...and 3rd prize package...

we thank you in advance...if you want to send something special for the
baskets...please sent it to:

An ADV Christmas
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

also...i will need the items by the end of October so i can get the page
and baskets together...

thank you...
Ms. Anonymous, kat, and SOS

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [+14](-14)
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
SleepSack Page... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
WRMQ Raffle.....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html