From:
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:40:38 EDT
I picked Bigfoot up from the vet yesterday.  Bigfoot's surgery will be
postponed til next week, he broke out with a bout of diarrhea and Dr.
Kolmstetter felt it would be best to get it under control before doing
the surgery.  So now he is home again, getting meds, fluids and TLC, next
Wednesday he'll go back in.

In the meantime I have to keep a close eye on the tumor on his paw, it
bleeds almost constantly and the sweet little albino is always tinged with
red.  I clean him up as much as possible with out disturbing the tumor.
I'm worried sick he will get it caught on something while I'm at work and
he'll bleed to death, so I bring him to work with me in a large carrier
and he stays in the office where I can keep a watchful eye over him.  His
sister Matty was very glad to see him and they slept snuggled together
last night.

Also somehow my computer deleted some old e mails, which I was going to
spend my days off, Sun and Mon answering.  So please if you e mailed me a
while back and have not gotten a response please e mail me again so I can
reply.  I know there were 2 e mails reguarding far away help.

I'm talking to a woman about a rental today, she knows I run the rescue
and has no problem with it, I work with her daughter.  The rent is a bit
more than I can really afford but I'm going to try to work something out.
I will probably need a room mate.  its a large 3 bedroom home.

Only one ferret came in so far this wek and she is a healthy cinnamon gal.
I have a kit comming in on Sat.  I'm hoping due to the holiday weekend it
will be quiet.  I'll have a chance to catch up on things!

Well off to work I go.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled Memorial weekend.  I will be
staying home and enjoying the ferrets.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter