From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:10:48 -0700
I just wanted to give a big shout-out thank you to everyone who chose
a ferret from our shelter, via the givingtree or just because you're a
sweetie. We have received some wonderful, wonderful things this year
and really appreciate all the time and effort those of you who picked
one of our shelter kids put forth.

I think there are some really great people out there who all deserve
a big thank you. From all the shelters, I think I can say that our
community is really, really special.

I do wonder though if the delivery people think I'm a QVC-a-holic this
time of year though with the little boxes arriving.

Wishing you all a warm holiday season.

Laura, Bill, and the Board of the Emmett Ferret Shelter