From:
Gasparin Balazs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:56:51 +0100
Hello everyone,

First, I'd like to thank Bob Church for visiting us, Hungarians, teaching
us, showing/telling so many things that we can't hardly remember half of
it.  He was here last week, talking most of wednesday and thursday
evening, until 4-5am (he was still in American time).  We've enjoyed it
even thou it was really tiring.

He've shown us ths mailing list to turn to when we need any informations.
In Hungary, we would like to make our first V-Hob (at least the first
that I know of), and we'd like to get materials on how to do it for our
vet.  If anyone has any such material, please send it to my email address

Thank you very much,
Balazs