From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:01:42 -0700
One of Kouri's ferret hair models, Gary Buck aka 'Mr. Ferret Hair' is
in the hospital.  During a major stressor morning at work yesterday an
overload of acid ruptured something already weakened by same, and dumped
a lot of his blood into his body cavity.  Had he not taken himself to our
First Aid Station he could have died at his desk, right behind me!  Not
only did he sustain near fatal blood loss, but after arrival at the
hospital, a small heart 'event' occured.

If anyone would like to honor Gary's minor (but very meaningful to me)
contribution to the ferret cause by allowing himself to be photographed
wearing shedded ferret hair, I would be delighted to get messages to him
via his wife Debbie.

For the time being I would collect messages and pass them on, but by
Monday I'll put up his actual mailing address if Debbie is willing.

So if anyone would like to say "Hi" to a great guy who would give you
the shirt off his back, step right up!

Georgia