From:
fOrEsT Pietro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:17:23 -0700
:::Forest and Isabella slowly swinging in there hammie staring at the
ceiling:::::

Hey Isabella I was thinking about all this...this world that we are
in..well not really the world but the ferret community. How big it is
and really how small it is.

What do you mean Forest?

Well do you realize that Mom met one of her Best Buddies Noni because
of an address label that had a ferret on it.. and did you know that you
never would have met Super Tonks if it wasn't for Robin calling Mommy
back to tell her how nice she was to her. And do you every hear Mom at
work sometimes people tell her "Love You" to Mom before hanging up.

I mean do you realize that one second of kindness can add up to a
lifetime of friendship.

We are ALL in this together..because of us, the little guys.

::::::Isabella wiping the tears from her eyes::::

Oh Forest your so smart come here... :::Isabella yelling at all the
other Ferrets::: GROUP HUG EVERYONE! Come here Spudz you big dope you
too! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Isabella..........Yeah Forest

I can't breathe!

fOrEsT