Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:22:16 EDT
We all have read Travis Livieri's posts, and know how hard he and his
staff are working to save our precious Black-Footed Ferrets. They all
need our help. I have heard from Travis that we ferret people have
really stepped up to the plate to help them. Again, it makes me proud
to be part of our ferret community.

There is a new way to help the "wild guys". Prairie Wildlife has a
new t-shirt, mug, and cards along with their old favorites. All of
these are for sale, and you can see them at:
http://www.cafepress.com/prairiewildlife
I am going to order now, won't you too?

Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.net