From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 00:00:51 -0400
The Natural Area website has been updated with new Raffle Items.
Pictures will be coming soon.

Raffle #3 is now live
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle3.html .
Please go check it out and help us complete the natural enclosure for
the ferrets. There are some really great items for ferrets and humans
alike. The raffle will run for 6 weeks, ending September 6th along with
the 50/50 Raffle still going on
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle2.html .

We will be emailing ticket numbers to everyone but not mailing them
unless requested due to the number of raffle items and cost. For
more detail, please read the information on Raffle #3 web page
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle3.html
Your name, address and item number will be written on each of your
tickets purchased and placed in the appropriate raffle item envelope
till drawing date.

Now that the ferrets and I are relocated to the new home, shelter 90%
complete and ferrets settled in quite comfortably, our sites are again
focused on completing the Natural area ASAP. To do this, we still need
to raise additional funds. Please continue to support this fundraiser
through our Raffles and

Monetary donations are still needed. If you can spare a dollar we are
grateful. Everything helps.

PayPal donations can be sent to:
[log in to unmask] thru PayPal <http://www.paypal.com/> .
There is a PayPal donate button on our Natural Area Fundraiser site
<http://fgrh.org/> .

Checks can be sent to our new address;

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.
Natural Area Fundraiser