From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:58:56 +0000
Hi

I am posting on behalf of Susan who can not get to e-mail at the moment.

Please send your love and thoughts to Bailey, he is so sweet and yet so
misunderstood by none ferret types.  He was diagnosed with insulinoma and
mild renal impairment last year and has reached a point where is back
legs are failing him and he is loosing bladder control.  He is dearly
loved and the best is wanted for him.  The vet has suggested that the
time has come to consider bringing an end to it but this is a difficult
thing to call.

I have been asked to post and get the experiences and feeling of others.

I am sure that all on the list will join in a group hug to support Susan,
Eric, Fane and Fang and all the others out there who are going through
good times and bad with there beloved weasels.

Wayne, Lector, Priss and Bob.